In home dog training sessions are available that are tailored to suit your dogs needs. Firstly a consultation is done to meet you and your dog, witness any problem behaviours and discuss your training needs and goals. Regular training sessions may then be booked as required.
Sessions may include:
- Basic obedience commands
- Puppy training
- Toilet training
- Coming when called/recall
- General manners
- Walking well on a lead
- How to teach crate/mat training
- Training around distractions
- Desensitisation to certain triggers
- How to use different types of equipment
- Using clicker/marker word training
- Addressing problem behaviours such as; jumping up on people, nipping/play biting, digging, chewing and pulling on a lead.